Tuesday 13 November 2007

Layout Share - from me this time :)


I managed to get two of the CIS cybercrop layouts done this past weekend, so though I'd share them. Monochromatic scares me; don't know why, but it never seems to look quite right when I do it. However, I'm really happy with how this turned out. Both of these LO's were inspired by the awesome Rachel Hall's 'MUAH' LO (check it out here) 'Tahlia' was inspired by the design, and Jordy & me was inspired by the colours. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent Rachel.
I've also made a bit of a start on our holiday pics, so I have a few LO's to share. The first LO was for Wendy's sketch on the CIS Sketch Blog Check it out if you get a chance.



Thanks for stopping by - hopefully I'll have some more to show you soon.

2 comments:

Kate said...

very beautiful as always dee! where do you get the time dear?!!

fleurie said...

WOW you have been busy...looking FABBO Dee