Saturday 6 October 2007

Sketch by ME!

I've finally ventured into the world of sketching lol. I love working from sketches; I find it really focussed me; so when Ally asked me to come up with a challenge for this month at Crafty Collages I knew EXACTLY what to do! So here it is; my first ever publicly released sketch! Ally fixed it up for me in Photoshop; I don't have any software that can do anything like that.

Please give it a go; can't wait to see what everyone comes up with; it's a nice simple one with plenty of room for creativity. If you make sure and include some fabric somewhere on your LO (that's fabric, NOT ribbon) and upload it to the crafties gallery over here you'll be in the running to win this month's prize!

6 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Oh Dee lovely sketch - well done and I will definitely put this into my sketch folder.

So glad things are working out for you over at Crafty Collages :-)

KarenB said...

Woo hoo...love your sketch Dee. Congratulations.

Kate said...

very professional Dee :) looking forward to viewing more!!!

Manon Keir said...

Looks fantastic Dee, I'll definitely give this one a go!!

{connie} said...

dee...what gReat layouts. how exciting that you get to scrap TWINS!! awEsomE sketch as well. will be putting that to good use. connie

Trudi Harrison said...

Cool sketch Dee!!! Will be giving this one a go me thinks