Sunday 3 February 2008

More VC layouts

I've been madly scapping the last couple of days in an attempt to get as many of the Nook virtual challenges done as I can. I am having so much fun with these!

Okay - the first LO is my grandparents; aren't they gorgeous? They've been married 50years now (actually 51 this year) and I pray that my marriage will be that strong in 50 years.
The challenge for LO#2 was simply to scrap silly photos. As the mother of two clowns I have plenty of these - so this one was easy!


LO #3 was for a #5 challenge - the idea being that if you used something you used 5 of it - 5 patterened papers, 5 buttons.

The last LO is my fave! This is Dane's school portrait; scrapped with the awesome BG Reces range - love this stuff.
Okay - that's my report for today :) If you're reading this you've probably got a fair bit to catch up on anyhow - I guess that's what I get for not posting regularly. ;)

No comments: