Saturday 2 February 2008

Virtual Crop

MyScrapbookNook are hosting a VC this weekend and it is AMAZING!!!! They have the COOLEST prizes; international competitors are welcome, and there are over 30 challenges on the board, with prizes for at least 6 of them. They award point for each challenge completed and the person with the most point at the end of the crop wins Queen of the Crop; and a MONSTER prize pack. So, in my best Molly Meldrum voice; do yourself a favour and get yer butt OVER there... now!!! Oh and if you do; make sure you introduce yourself and post a least ten little comments somewhere, so I can score an extra 10 points for bringing a friend. hehehe
Now in the light of the VC - here are a few of the LO's I've done for it so far:
The first is possibly my fave at this point; the challenge was simple enough - use a transparency somewhere on your LO. I used the hambly 12 x 12 and cut it down. These pics were from our pre Christmas photo shoot. No matter what I did I could not get Lydia to look at the camera; but I love the pics I ended up with. Especially the one of Dane and Lydia together.


The second was for a hidden journalling challenge; pics from our QLD trip of Lydia having her hair cut by Andrew's cousin.

And finally - these quick little wall hangings were scrap-lifted from the very talented Sarah. I'll be hanging these off the shelf next to my computer - I think they're really sweet. Those pics are only 2 x 3 inches - guess that gives you an idea of how little these are

As always, thanks for stopping by - I'll have more to show in the next day or two.

No comments: