Saturday 23 June 2007

Crop for the Cause Progress Report

Those of you who know me will also know that I have been working towards organising a major Fundraiser in support of the Starlight Children's Foundation. The Starlight Children's Foundation work tirelessly to brighten the lives of seriously ill children and require our on going support to do so. In March next year I will be hosting a crop day will all proceeds going to Starlight. And I gotta say - I'm pretty excited about it. We've found a venue, we've laid out a plan for how we want to day to run, and we're just looking to start collection of donations... It's gonna be awesome! Biggest highlight so far is having an offer to pay the entire cost of venue hire; stay tuned, I'll give you all the details as they are confirmed.

Our venue is large enough for about 120 people, so we're hoping to put at least 100 bodies in there for an awesome day of cropping, raffles, classes and mayhem. Watch this space - this is where I'll be bringing you all the updates, keeping you all informed about who's sponsoring this fab cause, and letting you know where you can buy tickets when they go on sale. If you'd like to help out in any way - and this would be hugely appreciated - please send me an email at cropforthecause@hotmail.com

1 comment:

KarenB said...

Congratulations on finding a sponsor for the venue, and good luck with the rest of the planning. Keep us posted.