Wednesday 27 June 2007



I've actually had a bit of time to get some scrapping done of late, and amanged a couple of new LO's. (Amazingly enough.) I'm so happy with the LO I did for Manon in the CIS photo swap - hope she loves it as much as I do!





I was challenged at CIS to complete a LO with 3 or more pics, cirlces and using primary colours - the second pic is my LO for this challenge - not quite what I was planning, but I actually quite like it! I'm pleased that finally I've gotten these pics scrapped. They were taken last year while Dane was at Kinder when his teacher painted his face like a clown - Dane refused to let the fact that he didn't have a ball stop him from juggling.


1 comment:

KarenB said...

I love that gorgeous LO you scrapped for Manon... the red is devine. I know she'll just adore it.