Monday 16 July 2007

Okay so I know I promised I would upload pics of the stuff I did with Fleur. And I didn't upload. Sorry.

I do however have a couple of photos from the school holidays to share with you. These pics were taken on Thursday when Dane and I had a mummy/son day. We just jumped in the car and drove until we ended up somewhere good - then jumped out and spent the day exploring. We ended up down at Point Nepean National park, after a stop for Hot chocolate and fruit bun in Balnarring. Point Nepean is the place from which the first Australian shots were fired in both World Wars. So full of history and such stories, but also just a really beautiful spot.

How good does that Hot Chockie look????
I had a ridiculously hectic weekend, visited Simone on Friday night to chack out the CIS cybercrop challenges, then out to the bonscraps Scrap N Chat on Saturday - out to dinner with the family Saturday night and on to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with my Dad afterwards. Sunday was spent sorting out all the kids stuff and getting them into their own rooms- wow what a mammoth task!
I am hoping to get some LO's finished tonight, so I'll try to remember to upload when I'm done ;)
TFL:)

5 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Dee. How gorgeous does Dane look with that hot choc milk mustache LOL. That hot choc looks gorgeous and yummy too ;-)
Just love that beautiful photo of the scenery at Point Nepean. Glad you and Dane had a lovely day out together.

KarenB said...

Sounds like a fabulous Mum & Son day out... and love those piccies :)

Anonymous said...

hey Dee ummm aaah naughty hot chocolate hehe. hope you saved some me! not too good for my weightloss though :P hope to see you around soon, you are one busy bee! xoxox
kate:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee, that hot chocolate looks yummy and great photo of Dane..sounds like you had a great mother/son day :-)

Anonymous said...

Love that milky grin LOL! what a beautiful spot that is. Theres nothing better than a day out exploring together :)