Monday 9 July 2007

So the school holidays are hlaf way over and the kids are driving me half way mad! Lydia's harrassing Dane at every available opportunity - something he's getting thoroughly sick of. It's tough at the moment - he's wanting to do activities that she simply destroys, and she's just too young for. It seems he spends half of each day waiting for her to have a nap so he can pull out whatever thing he wants to play with next.
But tomorrow the lovely Fleur is coming over (check out her fab blog here) - and Andrew will be home to look after the kids so I will have a few hours just to enjoy some gorgeous Stampin' Up! toys and some wonderful company. I can not wait!!! I'll be sure to post a few pics tomorrow night.
Oh and another big joy for me today - Liz sent me the most awesome pack of goodies and the most stunning LO of Dane - I'll upload just as soon as the kids get their booties off to bed tonight.

3 comments:

fleurie said...

Ohhhhh
Im so excited about coming too....We are going to have the best FUN>>>....

See you tomorrow

Liz Weber said...

Hope you had a great Stampin Up day Dee - looking forward to seeing what you created??? Glad you love the layout and the other goodies.

Hope you and Simone get lots more scrapping done at the CC this weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Stampin up is great I have a good firend in Brisbane that did it and I went to her classes and had a ball. Shame she is so far away now. Hope you and Fleurie had a great time!