Monday 30 July 2007

I have come to the disturbing realisation that I am NOT the world's greatest blogger. I never keep my promises, it's ages before I load up new pics, and I'm not the most regular writer either. But I do love the visitors, and just adore all the gorgeous comments you guys leave me.


Today I DO have some pics to share. As part of the ongoing photography challenge over at CIS I set up an DIY photography studio to take some pics of the kids. I was totally thrilled with how many fab pics I got and will certainly make a point of doing this again. Here are a few of the forty or so pics I did take.








I've also managed to get a couple of LO's done recently. Really love this one; so totally different to my 'normal' style; no journalling, all that blank space. But all the neccessary journallling is already in the album, so there really was no more to say. Hope y'all like it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dee just checking up on you, the pics of dane and pickle look great, i wish heidi was patient and cooperative enough to sit still long enough for photos *sigh*. Looking forward to having another chat :) xoxox

KarenB said...

Loving those pics of D & L... just gorgeous.

What is it? said...

Yes Dee its about time you blogged!!!!LOL those studio pics of the kids did turn out great didnt they. I like you plan on doing them more often :)

Julie said...

love the pics dee and your page is fab

Terri B said...

Hi Dee,

Loving those pics of the kids...such sweethearts too. That LO pulls at my heartstrings everytime I see it.

Jolene Pienaar said...

Oh those pics are so sweet, can't wait to see what Liz will do with the one :P
Adore that LO too :)

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous photos of Dane and Pickle. I can't wait to finish my layout of that lovely photo. Hope your study is going well?? Congrats on becoming an Aunty Dee :=)