Wednesday 8 August 2007

New Babies

Not for me, but for my sister. Rebecca delivered by c-section yesterday two healthy little girls - Tahlia Ruby (6lbs 14ozs and Ebony-Rose 6lbs 9 ozs) Big babies for twins, especially as Bec has been on methadone for the duration of her pregnancy, which can apparently reduce infant size. This pic is Bec and her boyfriend Scott with the girls.

I've also finally uploaded my Embellished Idol LO (just in time) so thought I'd share that here. I had fun with this and am really praying that I get through to the next round, but with the standard of work uploaded in that gallery I do have strong doubts! You can check out the rest of the gallery here
Well off to visit babies! I'll post more pics when I've got them
I remembered to post more pics!!! How incredible is that? lol
okay - so Tahlia was going through some pretty shocking withdrawal today and wasn't really in a posing kind of mood, but Ebony was perfectly happy to sleep under the window and let her Aunty Dee snap away. (Isn't she a good girl?) I did get a couple of lovely pics of Tahlia sleeping on her Mummy - right where little babies should be I reckon. So the bub in white is Ebony-Rose, and Tahlia is the one with a bit of a rash on her face.


2 comments:

KarenB said...

Congratulations, Aunty Dee :)

Good luck with Idol.

Anonymous said...

hey Dee wow twins what an exciting time and definately a handful! haha. Im sure you sister will do fine with having a sister like you around to help.
LO looks fab and best wishes for the Idol. be confident!
xoxox