Saturday 25 August 2007

Well the kids are healthy again (hooray) and I'm getting some studying and scrapping done this weekend (double hooray). I've an exam on Monday which I'm not excited about, but Simone and Shel are coming over tonight to crop with me; so I'll stress about the exam tomorrow... oh bad, bad student!

Ally's first cybercrop (CC) is on this weekend at Crafty Collages, and so far I've actually managed to complete a LO for it, so I'm pretty pleased with that. Actually I have three LO's to share today. The first is a LO I created for my lounge room. I've been playing with my new Stampin Up! stamps, and colouring in with chalks, so I've included a close up of the stamping as well.


The second is my LO for the Crafty Collages CC second challenge.


The last LO is my current fave; I'm really happy with how this turned out. I did this for one of Liz's awesome monthly challenges over at CIS. Make sureyou check these out; they're such great challenges and a great way to get your mojo flowing. This particular challenge involved altering your pic, so I painted the edges.



I'm sure I have loads more to post - it's been a while, but my brain is mush at the moment, so I'll leave it at that for now. ;) Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Manon Keir said...

Lovely LO's Dee! Good luck with the studying today. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee i hope the exam went well today~! thinking of you :) the layouts look fab as always, you are a spectacular scrapper :P love to you and the kids
xoxox

fleurie said...

oh wow dee...lovin your stampin and chalkin...looks fantastic!

great to catch up today too!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Dee - just loving your layouts here, especially that "Cherish" one of Lydia and Dane - they look so happy together :-)

Thanks so much for getting all of my challenges done over at CIS - your layouts are gorgeous BTW ;-)

I am glad you have gotten through another exam - good luck for the results Dee.

Trudi Harrison said...

Your work is beautiful