Tuesday 11 December 2007

14 sleeps til Christmas

Anyone else getting excited? I just LOVE Christmas; doubly so now that I have my wonderful children to share it with. There is no sight cooler than the look on a child's face when they see the Christmas tree laden with gifts on Christmas morning. Dane and I have been shopping for a gift for Andrew and one for Lydia and we've had such a great time; dawdling around the shops looking at all the cool Christmassy types of things. We've been playing carols pretty much non stop and just really getting in to the whole spirit of the season. Joy, love and laughter. Yep; Christmas is on it's way!

We're doing our annual Christmas photo shoot this week; I can't belive I still haven't taken pics of the kids in Christmas hats hehehehe will post them once I have them. We spent the weekend making cards for all his friends, which he gave out with candy canes yesterday. I think that's one of the great things about the festive season; how many things can be made and shared.

Hope you're all enjoying this Christmas as much as we are.

2 comments:

Kate said...

hey dee!!

omg christmas is my fave time of the year. i love it. i dont think i am getting much at all but i am just excited about good food, good company and seeing heidis face throughout the day on xmas day. it sounds like the kids and yourself are really getting into it! its funny how the blokes dont really get as into it as we do :P hugs to you!!! xoxo

Wendy said...

I have to say i think i am more excited then Harry this year!!! yep!! it is going to be good!!!