Sunday 16 November 2008

A quick update

I know a few people have been worried, so am just popping on to let you all know I am alive and well. I came home late last week and finished a course of radiotherapy to the brain which has really put me through the ringer, so am not up for much at all to be honest. I haven't been even answering the phone, simply for lack of energy, so apologies, but that's how it is at the moment.

Mum has been staying at my place 5 days a week to look after me, and Dad's here today, so I'm showing him how to update this so he can keep you all posted when I'm not able (or simply can not be fagged :) ) That's it from me for today - will be back online sometime soon no doubt.

Love n hugs
Dee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are still fighting and that you have been allowed home

yep I was wondering how you where but also realized you where having treatment

love to you and all your amily for teh support they are giving you they must be very special parents


karen haywood

Ginny said...

no expectations here on you updating your blog just on you fighting this bl**dy thing :0)

love and best wishes to you all :0)

Kate said...

hey gorgeous glad you are home and resting when you can, im sure your parents are keeping things up to date around the house for you, take care and love you lots mwah

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous girl. Love you lots and pray for you to come out of this challenge with the same fighting spirit that you went into it with. Hugs to you, Andrew, Dane and Lydia. Miss you and think of you always xxx Shell xxx

Kirst said...

I really don't expect to see your Blog updated at all any time soon, but I would just like you to know that my thoughts and love are with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee its Annette

(nettie)

good to see the update, we are thinking of you condtantly

love all the NSC girls xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee,
Thoughts, love and prayers heading your way by the bucketload!!! Glad you're getting lots of care from your family. Keep fighting, girl!

*big hugs*
"Rached"

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
Constantly thinking of you.
Glad that Mum and Dad are able to help out.
Love to you all.
Figgy